Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

Can you interpret a finding, I did an MRI and findings

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: can you interpret a finding for me
JA: The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: I did an MRI and findings indicate FLAIR images demonstrate small foci of increased signals intnsity in the left supratentorial subcortical white matter.
JA: Is there anything else the Neurologist should be aware of?
Customer: continuing- these are nonspecific and caqn be seen with migranes, small vessels ischemic changes, less likely demyelination, and various infectious /inflamatory etiologies
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help. I can see you have been told about the non-specific nature of T2 weighted punctate hyperintensities in the supratentorial white matter as seen on FLAIR imaging. Do you have questions about that? or something else. Please get back to me with a question and I will reply. Dr Frank

I will put out the phone option to discuss this further. Put your number into the option box, and a time to call, if not now. Dr Frank