Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery

Dr. Just to bring you up to date. There were a few more

Customer Question

Dr Frank. Hi. Just to bring you up to date. There were a few more questions I had for the pain management dr, whicih he covered now over the phone. He would be doing trigger point injections. A number of them. For you: there is no danger to my spinal cord, right? I went to the orthopedic dr. He confirmed that I could have multiple injections, but not in the same area unless I waited 4 months. I had them look at my knee - pseudogout with mild arthritis behind my knee cap. Frozen shoulder much better but probably have bursitis or tendonitis. He said the recumbent bike or elliptical would be a safe workout. I'm seeing the neurosurgeon next week with a new xray of my neck to check on fusion and get his ok on the injections. The only question I had then was how exposed is my cord or is it probably covered by graft material etc?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I don't think Dr. Frank is online at this point.

the question got moved to the general medicine category.

would you like my help?