Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

I am looking doctor in San Antonio who does DBS adjustments.

Customer Question

I am looking for a doctor in San Antonio who does DBS adjustments.
JA: OK. The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: I had reinsertion a
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: I feel the current doctor I see for adjustments has failed me. I am basically on the same settings since my surgery. I was told I am as good as I am going to get. I cannot accept that.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Is this the group you deal with now? I will paste in their webpage. Get back to me to discuss this further. I am in NYC and our group sends its DBS patients to columbia presbyterian. Dr Frank