Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.

Back pain, head pain, not be able to eat or sleep, lose

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Back pain, head pain, not be able to eat or sleep, lose balance when walking.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I have pain starting from my inner upper right leg that goes right up my spinal cord, I have headache almost all day every day, on my right side and behind the eye. Lost of appetite and having trouble falling asleep
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I have a scoliosis in my lower spine
JA: Our top Doctor is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Doctor in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Doctor until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome,

As you have scoliosis this can be reason for your back ache and loss of balance as your center of gravity changes during scoliosis and puts pressure on your vertebrae which is transmitted to your nerves. For headache, loss of appetite and loss of sleep i would suggest to visit a neurologist get a physical examination and request a CT scan of head to rule out any lesion. If your CT scan comes out to be normal i would suggest you to visit pain physician to address your issues by giving medication prescription or a nerve block. Exercise regularly, eat healthy diet and take lots of fluids.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.
Wish you good health.