Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

My legs have been red below the knee with a rash under the

Customer Question

My legs have been red below the knee with a rash under the skin. You cant feel it but you can see it on the lower leg near the ankle. Ive had ultrasounds done of the arteries and veins in the legs but no blockages. Also the labs were ok. My legs hurt but not to the touch. I also have restless legs syndrome.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. You symptoms on you skin suggest the possibility of a peripheral neuropathy. Have you been tested for that grouping of diseases? Please get back to me as to what blood tests you have had done or if you have had an EMG for neuropathy. If you have results please upload them minus your name as this is a public forum. When looking at all cases of neuropathy, about 30% go undiagnosed and are labeled essential neuropathy, but there are tests that should be done. Please get back to me and we can discuss this until you are satisfied. Dr Frank