Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Son is travelling in Rome. He had a seizure and was taken to

Customer Question

Son is travelling in Rome. He had a seizure and was taken to hospital. But he is scheduled to fly home tomorrow. He does not have a history of seizures. but he had seizure and fell and had a concussion so they took him to hospital.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Let me find out if they gave him medication
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to JA. How can I help? Tell me more about your son. Was the seizure witnessed? What did he do if you know. Any information you can tell me to tell seizure from syncope? Any family history of epilepsy? Does he have a neurological history? Febrile seizures as a child? Does he drink or use drugs? Get back to me and I will reply. Will put out phone option if you want to talk but JA charges extra. Dr Frank.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would consider a phone call, but I'd need to have doctor's full name and location before doing that so we can confirm board certification. Sorry, but it's the internet, so that's how we would proceed. Thank you.
Hi. I cannot do that for confidentiality reasons (yes this is the Internet). I can tell you I am American working in a US medical facility. Went to Med school in Ohio, trained in Midwest. ABPN Certified in 1991. If I do call you the number is ***** Please get back to me if I can help, if not good luck to you and your son. Dr Frank
BTW. This does not infer a doctor patient relationship. It is only medical advice and I cannot prescribe or order testing. Dr Frank