Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

I'm having spotting vision Normally 't have vision issues,

Customer Question

Hello ***** ***** and I'm having spotting vision Normally don't have vision issues
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My vision like spotty and blurred
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.

Hello. how long has this been a problem? how old are you. Is the vision the problem the same in both eyes when tested independently? do you think it is double vision, or blurred? does it change if looking side to side or up and down? Dr frank