Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.

The flair and T2-weighted images show scattered gh signal

Customer Question

The flair and T2-weighted images show scattered high signal foci in the supratentorial and peri ventricular white matter on my mri
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Dystonia/ataxia symptoms and tremors hands, muscle spasms legs, back. Left foot drag and no movement with Under foot babibski nerve test. Tmj pain. Charlie bourse cramps legs and stiffness. Cain use, blurred or double vision and difficulty swallowing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I stiffen if I sit too long, and very difficult getting up in the morning because of body trimmer and stiffness. I tend to drop instruments in my field of orthodontic assistant and cosmetologist. I was working full-time then went part time to two days a week then one day a week and finally had to retire from my position.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am on carbidopa/levodopa and valium
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I will put out the offer box for the phone call if you are interested. Dr Frank

You need to put your phone number and a time to call for me to call you (if not now) and then we can discuss this over the phone. Dr frank

HI. It says you had a payment failure. you would need to reset your card number, or contact customer service. If you would rather just text here, let me know Dr Frank