Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.

My wife is convinced I have Aspbergers. She has latched onto

Customer Question

My wife is convinced I have Aspbergers. She has latched onto this 'diagnosis' and hung the label around my neck. I do not want this label, and I do not accept it. To me everything in life is a choice. What is difficult for me is that we can get into arguments rather easily. (She certainly has her own issues.) The Aspergers issue came up this evening, and rapidly descended into unpleasantness. My intuition is that while the diagnosis may be helpful in cases where the issue is really clear, it is so popularized that it can also be used in a very destructive and negative way to demean and diminish the individual being targeted.
JA: I feel so sorry for children with autism. Communication is so vital to all humans that having it be messed up must be awful on both sides of the barrier. I expect our Expert will give you some useful guidance. Is there anything else the Autism Expert should be aware of?
Customer: I would appreciate any advice as to how to deal with this.
JA: Our top Autism Expert is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Autism Expert in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Autism Expert until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 7 months ago.

any other medical issues?

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome,

Maximum safe dose of pseudoephedrine which is present in both the drugs you mentioned is 240 mg per day so you are still in the safe range.

I would suggest you should keep check on symptoms like slow irregular heart beat, seizures or hallucinations if any of these develop go to doctor immediately. Nothing much to worry for now. Take lots of fluids to flush extra medication from your body.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

sorry posted by mistake.