Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurology & Int Medicine (US Trained): 20 yrs experience

Lying in the supine position, attempting to raise the leg

Customer Question

Lying in the supine position, attempting to raise the leg w/o bending knee, left leg works fine, right leg won't move. Movement of either leg to raise while bending the knee(knee to chest) both work fine. Unknown injury approx 20 months past(sharp pain in back when turning while returning tooth brush to holder-fell to floor on all fours. Almost constant pain in hip area since. Some pain in the right thigh to knee and knee itself. Nerve block injection pain free for approx. 1 week. Injection into RT hip pain free for 10 days.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 7 months ago.

Have you had an MRI of your lumbar spine?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Apparently you didn't get the entire msg. I had gone back & added -- after the fall, CT scan w/o contrast indicated some problem with several disk in the lower spine.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Bob replied 7 months ago.

Unfortunately, a CT scan does not show the spinal cord and nerve roots in any detail. I would suggest you get an MRI to rule out a radiculopathy.