Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I became confused and had a very bad headache and stayed

Customer Question

I became confused and had a very bad headache and stayed that way for 3-4 hours. What could this have been. Pryor to that I was having memory lost.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome,

As you have symptoms of memory loss and headache and considering your age it can be transient ischemic attack so i would suggest you to go to A&E for thorough physical and neurological examination so that any thing serious can be ruled out and your vitals can be checked.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

wish you good health