Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I have pudendtal nerve entrapment and I live in a state with

Customer Question

I have pudendtal nerve entrapment and I live in a state with no mrn trying to find someone close to utah
JA: Your nerves are the communications system for your body so you are doing the right thing consulting our Expert about anything to do with them. Losing comms is not good. Please give me a bit more information, so the Neurologist can help you best.
Customer: I had a orange size cyst on my left barthalin gland after swelling went down I was in debating pain 4 doctors later all having same diagnosis having a sacul plexus with MRI I in 6 weeks the don't seem like they are going to find it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: I need hope that there is help out there I need to be active with fibromalgia I'm on lyrica and have had pudendtal nerve block done it helped for a couple days
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 8 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry that no expert has yet responded. I am also sorry that you are feeling so miserable, but do not lose hope.

The closest to Utah that I can find that can perform magnetic resonance neurography is in Denver, CO. The Neurography Institute has a national toll free number, at(###) ###-####

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.