A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612

Brain - Ectopic Agitation. (it is about brain's receptor's

Customer Question

Brain - Ectopic Agitation. (it is about brain's receptor's impulse(s)
Also knows as non-standard/nonstandard (abnormal, atypical, unusual).
Looking for articles - causes, symptoms, remedies, if any.
(I place it under Medical doctor - since it is rather rare condition and might require.
Thanks.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What level of depth are you looking for? for the consumer? the MD? The researcher?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thank you.

Regarding the 'level of depth'. I know it is rather rear condition and there is not much written about it. (That is the reason I posted a question - could not find much about it myself).

Can you provide couple of links to articles and then I will decide if we should have a life/phone discussion?

Thanks.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

I am unable to find any relevant peer-reviewed articles that speak directly to your issue.

Have you thought of consulting with a Professor of Neurology at a Major University Teaching institution? Perhaps there is an active researcher that could help you.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Thanks.

Please transfer it to a Researcher here.

They might be able to find something.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

I'm glad I could offer you some advice on what do next to get the answers you desire.

But, actually, I don't have a link to those researchers.

You would have to contact them on your own, in person.

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

What I meant was to transfer it here - on Justanswer - to, for example, Michael (Librarian) - he might be able to research it further.

Clear - not clear?

Thanks.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

I will opt out and this will allow michael, and all other experts to address your issues.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 8 months ago.

Can you put this in context? "Ectopic" means outside of the normal position, so we aren't able to determine what it is that you are looking for. Please give a detailed explanation to the best of your ability and maybe we can figure it out. Ectopic brain agitation would mean agitation from outside the brain, for instance. Unusual/non-standard, etc. brain agitation doesn't help either.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

This is an information request, not an answer, so please don't rate it.