Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I'm 3 1/2 months into post concussion syndrome. My motor

Customer Question

I'm 3 1/2 months into post concussion syndrome. My motor skils and cognitive are good just having vision/processing what I see and anxiety issues. Generally not feeling like myself
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I smacked the right side of my head into a concrete wall playing volleyball.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: My issues are that I can see ok but it seems like it doesn't process as fast.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JA. Tell me about your concussion. How long were you knocked out (or were you?) do you remember all the aspects of the event, or is there anterograde or retrograde amnesia? Did you get an MRI scan of your brain? a CT scan? I see you have visual processing errors, can you describe that more fully? any language associated problems like anomic aphasia where you cannot name visual objects ? Get back to me to discuss and I will reply. Are you on any meds? Dr frank