Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I was positive in spinal fluid about a year .. I was fine

Customer Question

Hi I was positive for protein in spinal fluid about a year .. I was fine until a few months ago .. My health has been deteriorating
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am dizzy , feel fuzzy , like they say the aura has chaged around me .. I get headaches a lot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They didn't give me the results for 4 months after , so actually .. It's been longer .. Sense I had the test done ..
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. Protein is normal in spinal fluid but it should be in normal ranges Can you upload your csf studies and I can explain the findings to you and we can discuss your case. Just leave your name off the report as this is a public forum. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My protein level was elevated
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will gather all the information for the morning ..
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good. I will be back here 8 AM EST.