Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I am very very worried as I have been having this dizzieness

Customer Question

Hello there I am very very worried as I have been having this dizzieness for about 3 weeks now and I am getting very very worried what could be wrong. I don't think it's due to my ears at all. As I have being doing voodoo love spells and don't know if that's what has caused the dizzieness. As I get dizzie if I am on my hands and knees and look at my feet while like that and when I lay my head on the pillow then I get the dizzieness and when I turn around off the toilet to dlush then I am dizzie so al so what's wrong with me??? Very very worried N And scared.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos M.D., board certified ObGyn. The one question I ask patients when they say "dizzy" is does the room spin or do you feel you're spinning. If the answer is yes, either way, then the patient is dizzy or more precisely having vertigo. Some people say they're "dizzy" and it turns out they are lightheaded or about to faint. Lightheaded symptom may be from a heart or neurological problem. You sound like it's vertigo that's the problem and that means middle ear is acting up where the balance apparatus is located. Frequently, it is some transient viral issue and there is medication to help you through it.

Dr Manos again. I haven't heard back from you concerning your dizziness and being very, very worried about it