Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Scared to death. No urge to have bowel movement, never had a

Customer Question

Scared to death. No urge to have bowel movement, never had a colonoscopy, will turn 59 in April. Had decent movement (regular size) on saturday but the final remnants were skinny. Just scared something is seriously wrong and wrecking mental havoc.
JA: The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Neurologist should know?
Customer: Was rushed to the hospital last week, had funny feeling in neck leading up to back up neck. was light headed and off balance. cat scan and blood work was fine, chest x rays and urine was fine also.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 9 months ago.

Hello. What was the final diagnosis from the hospital ER visit? From here it sounds like you have a health anxiety/stress related disorder and the ER let you go. Health anxiety is a very real disorder and can be treated successfully. Please get back to me with more information and I will reply. Drfrank