Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I had a p replacement surgery in 2011. Resulted in an

Customer Question

I had a hip replacement surgery in 2011. Resulted in an infection and inability to walk after the surgery. After many hospital and doctors visits over the years since then I am so frustrated at not having a decent life. The reason for the hip replacement in the first place
was because of arthritis and a tear in the hip. I am having a massage next week to ease this I hope. Any advice please Thank you.......JUDY
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 9 months ago.

Hi Judy. How can I help you tonight? Do you need advice on managing pain or building up strength in the hip? I can review any medical study you don't understand or suggest alternative remedies. Please get back to me with questions and I will reply. Dr Frank.