Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have bad anxiety and some add and ocd and was seeing a

Customer Question

I have bad anxiety and some add and ocd and was seeing a biofeedback and had a eeg done and about 5 weeks later after calling and calling after sent to neurologist I just got this email from them . Which I'm surely the are upset I never cane back to continue my biofeedback sessions but this has me so terrified . I have had cbc which was all normal and eye test yesterday all normal and this makes no sense and afraid to death of something awful. I don't have seizures and never have to my knowledge . Please help
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA I will review your statement and reply shortly. Please read this preliminary answer and respond. Dr Frank

Hi. What email was sent to you by the neurologist? Do you have a report of the EEG? Please upload it but remove your name from the report as this is a public forum. Dr Frank