Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I 't have any strength in my left index finger. I couldn't

Customer Question

I don't have any strength in my left index finger. I couldn't put my buttons with that finger. I also couldn't turn on my phone if I left the phone in my left hand. I have a little bit of tingling sensation in my waist.
JA: OK. The Neurologist will need to help you with this. Are you ready to speak with the Neurologist now?
Customer: Yes please
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Neurologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I would ask about if this could be a stroke or MS? How old are you? other medical problems? Tell me more about this. How did it start? Do you have pain anywhere? Any neck pain? Do you have arthritis in your neck? Is your hand clumsy, or just the index finger weak? Dr Frank