Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have been having dizzy spells that come on suddenly, had

Customer Question

I have been having dizzy spells that come on suddenly , had an mri and was diagnosed punctate signal abnormalities within the deep white matter of the bilateral frontal and parietal lobes...my doctor says it is not a problem, but I keep having dizzy spells ...any comments or solutions?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: when it was a spinning situation I did nthe epley maneuver, that solved it, but now I have just waves of dizziness that pull me over...very weird feeling, then it subsides by itself...is there a solution to this??
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 9 months ago.

I wil try to help you. How old are you? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? What is the dizziness like? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?