Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Symptoms of brain anuerism

Customer Question

Symptoms of brain anuerism
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.

Symptoms of brain aneurysm are no symptoms until it ruptures then greater then 70% suffer abrupt loss of conciousness followed by sudden death. Leakage of an aneurysm ( sentinel hemorrhage) is in about 20% and is the worst headache of your life with stiff neck, projected frontally. Nausea, vomiting, light bothering your eyes. Later you can have lower back pain. Please get back to me to discuss this further and I will reply, or if satisfied please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for my work. Thanks dr Frank

Your problem does sound like cervical strain with spasm seen in the context of arthritis in the cervical spine. Dr frank