Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery, 5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Lately Ive had a nerve pain on the left side of my neck, i

Customer Question

HI
Lately Ive had a nerve pain on the left side of my neck, i get a dull numbing pain down my neck into the back of the shoudler and down my right arm, the last 2 days the pain seems to go down the back of both my ams and into my pecs
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query,

Yes you are right it is most likely nerve pain from your cervical nerves. i would suggest you to see pain physician for further evaluation and the cause of pain. He can offer you nerve block or steroid shot if pain is not controlled with medications. Meanwhile take tylenol 2 tablets 8 hourly and apply ibuprofen gel and warm compresses.

I hope it helps.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.