Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine
56178413

Why am Ihaving burning pain in my stomach and it feel as

Customer Question

why am Ihaving burning pain in my stomach and it feel as though something has dropped into my vagina feel like a hard round tight muscle squeezing in and out'lcan't sit on my butt without pain
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

There are myriad conditions that can cause such agonizing pain like a bleeding, or rapidly spreading infection, or an inflammatory condition etc and you need to be seen by a doctor asap so that you can receive a thorough clinical examination followed by certain relevant investigations. In this regard you may try to visit the nearest emergency room so that you will receive a thorough clinical examination followed by appropriate tests what may include an ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis to start with and then any additional tests as necessary and then treated appropriately depending upon the test results. And in the emergency room you can also receive strong pain medications to help in getting relief from this extremely severe pain, so you may try to visit the nearest emergency room asap.

Please let me know if you have any further questions; and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me so that I can receive credit for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor