Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My son has had headaches past three days and feels a small

Customer Question

My son has had headaches for the past three days and feels a small lump in forehead. I was thinking allergies but now I am worried.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My 17 year old son has been complaining of throbbing headaches and last night told me he felt like a bump in his forehead but was quick to tell me that he had not hit himself so he did not know what he had a bump. He has suffered from migraines in the past. Not too many but maybe a few every few months.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Neurologists generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 10 months ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Is there any pain on pressing the forehead? What is the exact site of pain in forehead? Does he has fever, flu like symptoms, throat irritation etc? Regards