Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I HAVE PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE. I HAVE HAD PAIN IN MY LEFT LEG

Customer Question

I HAVE PAIN IN MY RIGHT SIDE. I HAVE HAD PAIN IN MY LEFT LEG FOR OVER A MONTH. A FEW NIGHTS AGO I HAD SEVERE STOMACH PAIN, VOMITING AND DIHAREA (COULD NOT RELEASE GAS BY BURPING OR ABLE TO HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT) THE VOMITING AND DIAHERA RELEIVED THE PAIN AND FELT MUCH BETTER. THE LEFT LEG...I HAVE PAIN EVERYWHERE AND GROIN AREA...JUST FROM THE KNEE UP. THE RIGHT SIDE IS BOTHERING ME NOW BUT IT IS USUALLY WORSE AT NIGHT WHEN I AM TRYING TO SLEEP.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA Your problems sound intestinal, such as a volvulus or problems of peristalsis. Problems include Ulcers or erosive gastritis, pancreatitis, colitis, diverticulosis, diverticulitis. You need a gastroenterologist to examine you, and then do either a colonoscopy, endoscopy, or both to determine cause. Have you had any blood studies looking at liver, gallbladder, kidney and pancreas function? If you have any records, please upload them and I can review them here for you. If you have questions, please reply and I will answer. If satisfied with this answer, please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars. thanks *****

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Sharon please get back to me if I can help. Dr Frank