Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I had severe stenosis resulting in nerve damage to my legs.

Customer Question

I had severe stenosis resulting in nerve damage to my legs. Had surgery (fusion)and the stenosis issue has been resolved. The nerve damage has regenerated to some extent, but I would like to see faster results approaching pre stenosis conditions.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

When was your surgery? have you started physical therapy? Do you have numbness, weakness, pain? where and to what degree? did you receive a multiple level laminectomy/fusion with cage or what? which levels? How old are you, what is your body habitus, what medications do you take? Do you have a family history of spinal stenosis/osteoarthritis in the men in your family? Get back to me and I will reply. Dr Frank