Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have had a feeling like water on my right leg it comes and

Customer Question

I have had a feeling like water on my right leg it comes and goes .?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 10 months ago.

Hello. do you have any medical problems that might give you a neuropathy? (diabetes, malabsorption syndrome like pernicious anemia, etc). The most common reason for that sensation is fasciculations, or twitching of muscle that is deep in the leg, so you do not see it, only feel it. This can come in response to exercise, like walking especially at night. When you stop, you might notice a flurry of this sensation (?) There are also conditions like RLS, where you get paresthesis, or funny sensations in your legs associated with a need or want to move your legs, any sense of that? Please get back to me to discuss this further if I can help, or if satisfied, please remember to rate this service by clicking on the rating stars. thanks dr Frank