Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have been told I have a big signal lesion deep posterially

Customer Question

I have been told I have a big signal lesion deep posterially frontal lobe surrounded in white substance. I have been diagnosed with panic attacks but I have short memory loss and can't concentrate that well before this was even found. I have severe back pain too and pins and needles in my right hand. I am 41.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I also suffered over a year ago with severe headaches and neck pain and felt my head was too heavy for my neck to hold. I also had a bout of uveitis not long after that. I told my doctor all this and they say it's all connected to anxiety! Also I go to the toilet a lot the past few years up to 6times a night! They also did a lumbar puncture which came back negative. I am so stressed out that I don't feel me any more and they won't listen to me and sent me to a psychiatric evaluation. I had that and she said I was mentally stable. My back pain is severe and I still cannot concentrate at all everything makes me want to switch it off . It feels like a foggy brain if there is such a word?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I will put out the phone option box. Please add your phone number and a time to call if not now Dr Frank

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am living in Norway and it will not accept my Norwegian phone number to call you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm s says I need to have an American number. When I paid for this service I did t realise I had to have an American phone number. You can Wei e your response that is fine with me.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
47 45268314 is my phone number but it won't let me type it into the box.??

Do you have your MRI report? Could you attach it using the upload button? Having a normal CSF analysis really helps in the diagnosis of something severe, the uvietis may be not associated to the brain lesion issue. Please reply with a specific question as it is difficult to diagnose you here online and I will respond. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
If you can write your reply that would be fine.
Many thanks
Lindsey.

Lindsey, I am here to answer your questions. What question do you have? Please reply and I will respond dr frank

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Dr Frank.I cannot upload my MRI report because it's all in Norwegian. It only says I have a high signal lesion deep posterially frontal lobe. It's surrounded in white subcutaneous substance. They say it's irrelevant to my problems but my question is - what do they mean by this lesion? And what could have caused this lesion?
Thanks Lindsey.
Sorry for the late reply it's just I live in Norway at the moment so we are 6hrs ahead of you in time and I had fallen asleep.

You can take the report and copy/paste it into google translate and get a rough translation. Edit it and send it to me or just send me the file in Norwegian and I can do it. It is hard for me to make comments on a lesion without some information. It could be irrelevant but I could tell you why they feel that way possibly. Lindsey there is no rush and I will reply to you when I see that file. You should get an email when that happens. Have a great day. Dr Frank