Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Early morning when I was sleeping I remember waking and

Customer Question

Early morning when I was sleeping I remember waking and taking a deep breath then getting a sharp pain in my back on the right middle where the bra strap would go. I was going to start exercising again today and wanted to ask if if should and also what could this be. I still feel the pain. It stood there. When I twist to the right I feel pain and even I feel the pain on my right side when if twist to the left and some lying down positions.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jennifer. You posted this question earlier and I wrote a reply. Please return to that posting for your answer. Ask questions there and I will reply. Dr Frank