Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I asked a question earlier and they said to take my wife to

Customer Question

I asked a question earlier and they said to take my wife to ER. They said either high blood pressure or an aarythmia (sp?). If I were to do that what do I tell the doctors at ER? Check her blood pressure? check for aarythmia?Can I get an appointment with a neurologist prior to Jan. 28, 2016?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.

Hi. You would tell them that your wife is having dizzy spells that the doctor online thought it might be a heart problem

They will put her on a heart monitor and blood pressure monitor which will periodically test her for those issues. Please get back to me to discuss further if I can help. Dr Frank

In medicine, in the ER, there are protocols for everything. They will evaluate your wife's heart and circulation