Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

The neuriologist said I had a mini stroke related to t.s.i.

Customer Question

The neuriologist said I had a mini stroke related to t.s.i. What is t/s/i.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I believe you meant TIA. TIA stands for transient ischemic attack. It happens as a " pre stroke " condition as it is loss of blood flow that is too brief to cause permanent damage. But they happen in anticipation of an upcoming stroke. Please get back to me to discuss this further. Ask question and I will reply. If you are satisfied please remember to rate my service by clicking on the rating stars as that is how I am compensated for my work. Thanks. Dr Frank.

I am always available so ask if you have questions. Dr Frank