Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I need help to understand if I'm potentially in the stroke

Customer Question

Hello I need help to understand if I'm potentially in the stroke or heart attack zone to get to a hispitsl. How do I tell.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

First I will ask few questions so that I can gather additional information related to your health concerns.

1) Could you tell me what are your health symptoms?

2) Could you describe your situation in more detail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to an weekend ice habit / addiction plus utilization of ghb. I am noticing extremely odd signs. To word you up I haven't slept properly in approx70 hours...I had a massage (recently), face feels weird and my left leg twitches and looses a level (snall)

Hi, thanks for this information. I have analysed your case in detail and I feel that at this moment I may not be of much help to you. I wish I had more help to offer to you but unfortunately I am unable to do so. Accordingly I have decided to Opt-Out from your case so that you may be able to discuss your case with another expert at this site.

All the very best!

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor

Hi, I see that your question is still open, are you still looking for an answer for your health concerns? Have you already resolved your health concerns or are you still facing any health issues? Please let me know. Best regards, ***** *****