Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

A year ago i had a seizure. i had a brain scan it showed i

Customer Question

hello a year ago i had a seizure. i had a brain scan it showed i had two strokes. ever since then i had had headaches that are really bad at some time. I am lucky if i have one day without one. what can I do doctor has tried eveything.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. The most likely reason for you to have headaches statistically, even with your history, is that you have migraine. So the first question I would ask is when your headaches started, do you feel them coming on, do you get them with menses or any other specific event during the month, how many in a month and for how long. Do you have "triggers" meaning things that make them start like stress, foods, chocolate, caffeine, etc. What have you tried, BOTOX? etc. Do you have a family history of migraine? Do you have ocular (visual) symptoms? Please get back to me to discuss and maybe I can send you some suggestions. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Please get back to me to read my text and reply dr Frank