Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

My name is ***** ***** pain in left p into my knee. cant lay

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** pain in left hip into my knee. cant lay down have to sleep in chair tried everything but medical doctor pain is sever
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: came up over night been to accupunture chiropractor taken over the counter meds including oxi one time no help heat cold tens etc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Neurology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

How old are you? Are you female or male? How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Exactly where is the pain? On a scale of 0-10, what is it with 0 being no pain and 10 being strongest pain? What is it like? Where does it radiate? How long does it last? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications? What tests did you have? Any family medical history?