Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Son felt dizziness wen got up and still felling dizziness

Customer Question

Son felt dizziness wen got up and still felling dizziness Lyons down. Says spinning does not stop. First time. What can I do at home
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 11 months ago.

Hello. His most likely problem is called BPPV, benign paroxysmal and positional vertigo. He needs to not make any sudden head movements and to look at a distance to fixate his vision on an object in order to get stability in his environment. Does he have ringing in his ears, any ear complaints, fullness or pain. Any sinus problems? In order to put his vestibular system at rest, his best postion is in bed with his head elevated approx. 30 degrees, so if his symptoms are severe, that is the recommendation. He may need medications, etc. Get back to me to discuss, can he see his doctor? Dr Frank

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No sinus but is throwing up now. BP is 53

Hello. Blood pressure is two numbers like 120/80. by 53 do you mean pulse?

If his palpable blood pressure is 53, then he needs to go to the ER, (you need to call 911) Dr Frank

I hope I was able to help you last week. Please remember to rate my service if you were satisfied, as that is how I am compensated for my work thanks *****