How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Category: Neurology
Satisfied Customers: 1985
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
Type Your Neurology Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 32 and when I was 19 had a bad car wreck and broke

Customer Question

Hey I am 32 and when I was 19 had a bad car wreck and broke small bones in right ankle but never had any surgery. The Dr. Said it may not helped considered the small fragments. Well the older I get more pain it gives me but my Dr. Won't or is scared write anything. Can you please help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

We cannot prescribe any medications through this site because prescribing medications online is considered illegal. If you want me to recommend some treatments to help with the pain then please let me know - I can send you a list of treatments and if you see any treatment not yet tried in that list then you may please consider trying it.

Please let me know whether you want me to send the list of treatments to help with the severe pain you are having in and around the right ankle area.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor