Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I am 32 and when I was 19 had a bad car wreck and broke

Customer Question

Hey I am 32 and when I was 19 had a bad car wreck and broke small bones in right ankle but never had any surgery. The Dr. Said it may not helped considered the small fragments. Well the older I get more pain it gives me but my Dr. Won't or is scared write anything. Can you please help
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

We cannot prescribe any medications through this site because prescribing medications online is considered illegal. If you want me to recommend some treatments to help with the pain then please let me know - I can send you a list of treatments and if you see any treatment not yet tried in that list then you may please consider trying it.

Please let me know whether you want me to send the list of treatments to help with the severe pain you are having in and around the right ankle area.

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor