Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

, I had an MRI brain with and without IV contrast. It

Customer Question

Customer: Hi,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had an MRI brain with and without IV contrast. It was to r/o a pituitary adenoma or cyst. The radiologist and endocrinlogist at a small hospital said it was normal. A neuroendocrinlogist at a large reputable institution said I had a cyst. I am going to see a neurologist. I have some pics from the MRI on 2014 I would like someone to look at. I am getting a copy of the MRI from 4 months ago. I do not have it yet. The file from the MRI in 2014 is too big. I do have some pics from that file I would like someone to look at. Preferably a neurologist or neurourgeon.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Neurology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have had fatigue, H/A's, night sweats, ED, coordination/balance issues. I am a 38 year old male. I had labs that showed a low LH and testosterone. An MRI of my brain was done eventually. It was decided I had a cyst. Another MRI was done and showed the cyst had resolved a year and a half later. I still have many of the symptoms. I have some pics of the MRI, the initial one in 2014. Could you look at them and give me your impression. The whole file is too big to upload.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The pics I have are too big. I need another way to send it. I just want someone to view them and give me an impression. Thank you.
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist; the expert to whom this question was originally addressed is not available now so the company has made this question available to other experts too and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

If you have not already tried then you may try one of the following web sites to upload your films, after uploading the films please provide me the link, I will download the films, check them and then follow up with you asap;

http://photobucket.com/images/upload/

https://www.dropbox.com

Best regards,

Neuro Doctor