Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Do I pay
, yes, I have on off rt sided neck pain, the

Customer Question

Customer: do I pay for that
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes, I have on off rt sided neck pain, the swooshing sound in ear that intensifies at certain position and on off dizzy spells, stress makes it all worse
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Neurology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, is anybody going to help me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is misleading, I was going to get answer right off - do not bother, I am canceling via paypal, please do not answer
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I am available to answer your questions. Please get back to me with your statement and I will reply. We can discuss this until you are satisfied. Dr Frank