Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have been having dizziness and some tingling tongue on and

Customer Question

I have been having dizziness and some tingling tongue on and off for the past couple of years, I went to neurologist and said I ha e hyper reflex on one side, what could this be?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello Welcome to JA. I will review your statement and reply shortly. Please read the preliminary answer and respond. We can discuss this until you are satisfied dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see a reply
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Do you have any information I could use to give you an answer? What side is the hyperreflexia? right or left, are you right or left handed. Any trauma, infection, etc, when did this start and how? did you have neck trauma. Headaches? numbness? changes in taste hearing vision? please let me know and I will try to give you an answer you can use. Dr Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

they said your payment didn't clear on the phone call, do you want to try again? I will put out the phone offer box, you just put your number in the box and when you want me to call,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will you be calling soon
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI. You have to put your phone number in the offer box for me to be able to call you. I can call you now. Dr frank