Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Thanks my mind! I worry so much about cancer because I do

Customer Question

Thanks for easing my mind! I worry so much about cancer because I do have that on both my mom and dads side of the family! I actually did notice my wrist was bigger than the other one as I was looking at my rash, my wrist has been alittle bigger and puffier there since then, but I just noticed my hand swelling also yesterday
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Please go back to the original posting as we can discuss it there. I will put out the phone option for you here if you want to discuss it over the phone, I can call you, but they charge for that service. thanks Dr frank