Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I understand that by contacting an attorney, I am in lot of

Customer Question

I understand that by contacting an attorney, I am in for a lot of testing, etc, but what alternatives do I have if I want or deserve compensation for my disability? Is cutting or damaging a nerve malpractice?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I see you have reposted this question. If you wish to discuss this over the phone, I will put out the phone option, which you can use by placing your phone number into the box. I will then call you. If you wish to discuss this by chat, please go back to your original posting with me and ask questions, I will then reply Dr Frank