Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I had a key in my pocket and when I bent down to do

Customer Question

I had a key in my pocket and when I bent down to do something jabbed it in my thigh. Had a bruise looking thing a while later that hurt and couldn't figure out what I had hit. It was stinging some. When I went to get something else out of my pocket I felt the key and remembered it jabbing into my thigh. I have several puffy vericous veins and this is one of them. The vein er said insurance wont cover since they didn't hurt. Anyway the morning my leg is hurting on the side some and is swollen slightly though I think it is from my thigh joint being out of adjustment. A busted vericous vein wouldn't cause problems would it? The blood never came out. It is just like a little pocket. I have pictures
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind I'll just calm my de
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My dr
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. Do you have a subtle fever elevation? Check your temp. Send the pic. Do you have ? numbness in the local area? Dr Frank