Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Termnology questions i have painful menorrhagia and intense

Customer Question

termnology questions
i have painful menorrhagia and intense pain in the pelvic region?
q2 .I get mild crushing chest pain radiating down my left arm,which takes my breath away?
q3. i lose my grip from time to time and experience discomfort in my wrist and arm
q. 4 i need to have this operation due to inertia of the seat belt in the car accidient has ruptured me.
q5. over the years of poor diet and excessive alchol.i know have this condition that affects the major organ?
q7. nodules appear on me and interfere with my voice what structure is this?.
q9. Under what conditions would some1 else take over or assist in managment of child's 14yrs of age ehealth records?.
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
When providing care for 2 post surgical patients what will enrolled nurse consult first please reference
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
using suffix and root words
condition of fungi in nose?
condition of pain in joint?
inflammation of the scortum?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 12 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JA. I am here to answer your Neurology questions. Cannot really diagnose painful menorrhagia from here, but tell me about your shoulder/neck. Could your chest pain/left arm pain be angina? Have you seen a cardiologist? Or is it movement related to the shoulder? Dr Frank