Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I have a disk problem in my neck and want to avoid insurance

Customer Question

i have a disk problem in my neck and want to avoid insurance for at least a year im hoping i can care and namage it until then
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to JA. I will review your statement and get back to you shortly. We can discuss this until you are satisfied.

Dr. Frank

Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

How do you know you have a disk problem in your neck? Do you have an MRI report? It depends on the specifics of your MRI to see if you can wait and/or the approach of fixing the problem. Please upload your report, if you have one, leaving out any identifying information seeing as this is a public forum.

Dr. Frank