Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

Dr only please. I'd like to speak to you via value added

Customer Question

Dr Frank only please. I'd like to speak to you via value added service /phone about impact of possible medications that could cause frontal lobe brain lesions. Please send phone invite so I can provide my contact info.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello will put out the phone option. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having the issue again with the phone offer not popping up like its supposed to when I'm logged in to the site. Let me see if I can figure out what the issue is...
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

HI. I put out the phone call option again, maybe you can see it? If not, then you can either just close this posting (do not rate me as you will be charged) and repost, but better, they tell me here is a yellow or orange button you can see on your screen for customer service. If you contact them, they will arrange to contact me with your phone number and I can call you. It is 8:40 am eastern time, let me know when you would like a call. I can contact you now until around 9:30, and then after 12pm. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent my contact info to Jim G. Through customer support and asked that he forward it to you.
Once you receive it, are you available at 5:30 (est) or tomorrow morning at 8am?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Once I have received it, I will let you know by reposting on this chat line. tomorrow morning at 8 AM is much better, ok? will let you know. Dr Frank

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way, we did speak once a few months ago. Do you have the ability to look back and see what my phone number is?
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

No. Was able to see our conversation but your phone number is *****