Dr. Frank
Dr. Frank, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified general Adult Neurologist, with experience in experimental neuroimaging and neurodiagnostics.
64994909

I got a Pelvic MRI today p pain, and they gave me the disc

Customer Question

Hi, I got a Pelvic MRI today for severe hip pain, and they gave me the disc with the images. Could you look at the pics and give me an idea what is going on?
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Frank replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Unfortunately, they closed the free imaging upload website (image32.com) to patients wanting to upload their MRI's so I am unable to do so from here. I have discussed this option for clients coming to JA but they have not set it up. So all I can do from here is decipher the report for you explaining things if you do not understand. Please get back to me with that information by uploading the report leaving out your name or identifying information. Dr Frank