Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

Chronic pain down right leg after stroke with a previous

Customer Question

Customer: Chronic pain down right leg after stroke with a previous history of same type of pain caused earlier from cardio pulmonary by pass for heart surgeries including left ventricle assist device heart pump & Heart transplant. the pain feels like a burning stabbing pain with electrical shock sensation. It runs from my upper right inside of groin area down over right knee then into front & back of lower leg area below the right knee. If I walk and or exercise it becomes tighter and hurts more with a strong burning sensation thru out upper to lower leg down to the arch of my right foot and it also creates muscle spasms in calf muscle and foot arch.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I need relief so I can exercise my Transplanted Heart to insure proper functioning and follow a important therapy program to stay health.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Neurology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I am also in need of financial relief due to long term disability & limited income I will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 year ago.

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before going any further. I see that you are a Medical Doctor not a Neurologist. I want to know what just answer's statement means->JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Neurology Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit? I was going for the We can help you for less option. I stated that I was willing to wait but was charged $18. Will my PayPal account be accredited for $15 & since I agreed to wait will my charges be $3? You see I have a Neurologist already and was just interested in possible information at a lower price. I have many opinions already from, quote qualified Doctors, that offer no help. Please accredit my account. I do not like the way your payment system works.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please don't take my attitude personally. here are a lot of Doctors out there that do not have answers. Please note that I am very bothered & upset by what I have been billed for, in the past, from so called qualified Doctors that offer no workable advice or treatment that would improve my condition. During my 3 month stay in the Hospital, I seen a neurologist in the Hospital 3 days a week that charged $250 a visit that only looked at me asked and asked few questions, tapped on my knee with a rubber mallet then said have a nice day. Having a nice day is not what I get when the situation does not improve.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you had something that would work I would be interested otherwise I already have highly rated Neurologist at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, Ca. 90048 That does little for me except write prescriptions for Neurontin 100 mg 3x a day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't like being referred to as a customer either. I consider myself to be more of a victim of a vastly incompetent Medical system.