Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I feel and t my head. My temple is sore and I have had a

Customer Question

I feel and hit my head. My temple is sore and I have had a mild head ache ever since.
Category: Neurology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No medical problems and no medications. Thanks.

Thank you for that information.

As long you are not having any other symptoms you should be OK.

Of course, if you hit your head so hard as to have lost consciousness then you should be evaluated by an MD.

Take some tylenol and if the headache won't go away, or if you have other symptoms, or if you are just worried, then going to the ER won't hurt anything -- other than your pocket book, of course.

Does this make sense to you?

I hope this information was helpful for you. But I do work for tips so I want to make sure you are happy with me before rating me. If you have another question on this or a related issue feel free to fire away. You may also receive an email survey after our chat, if you can please give me the top rating in all areas. It has been a pleasure to assist you today.

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Rick MD FACS