Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  Neurosurgeon - Brain, spine, and peripheral nerve surgery
206912

I have been seen a pain dr back pain I have 3 ruptured disc

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have been seen a pain dr for chronic back pain I have 3 ruptured disc in my back and two in my neck from a bad car accident and I'm trying to avoid surgery so I've been getting injections in my neck and back for like four years now. I'm prescribed Hydro more phone prescribed hydromorephone and soma for my spasms. But about four months ago he phased out Soma in his office and told me I need to go see my primary care giver to give them out to me and he will not give them out to me and I have been to two other doctors to see if I can get those and they won't be able to give them to me. After $300 Drs visit to get what was prescribed to me for 4 years. I'm $ out and tied of it. I me help with getting my muscle relaxers back. Please. Thanks
Category: Neurology
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My full name is***** I would like to talk to a person on the phone please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. Please call me. XXX XXX XXXX. This is an emergency
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have your number to call your company. Please send me your number. I've gave you my credit card and don't want to be scammed I'm having muscle spasms all the time
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly.
I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Please let me know if you want to continue, or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,Camille~Moderator